Tuesday, January 6, 2009

happy new day!

Another day,another new dawn,another reason to say today am forgetting the past. Another day for hope to be renewed,another day to try and make right yesterdays wrongs...say as soon as the sun sets I say goodbye to all the pain I might have felt that day. Say before I got to bed I say kesho first thing in the morning I'l make lighter the load on my shoulders. I'l say kesho I know I wont be that mad, Kesho I'l get up earlier and try get there faster. I always wake up each new day with so much hope for that day cause what is life without hope. Si they say forget the past. So anything I might have done jana am not particularly proud about it's all in the past. Even if today might just go the same way as kesho say i spent the day bumming not any differently than jana. i probably watched a different movie. I tell myself I watched that movie in a better way. Think it pays to tell myself that kesho ama get it right. I cant fail forever. Geez! am this old today. Kesho I'l be a day older and a day smarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment